Those Who Love Me!

Turbo Fire!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Meet & Greet Monday

 
 
Happy Monday everyone and thanks for stopping by! This is my first time participating in Southern Reflections Meet & Greet Monday blog hop. Hope you all stay for a little while and check out a few of my latest blog posts. I look forward to visiting you back.
 
 
 


5 Love Its or Hate Its:

Design It Chic said...

I am now following your thanks to Meet & Greet Monday and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog! Plus, don't forget, if you need any help tweaking your blog or easy HTML tips, you know where to come!
Today we talk about another how to unclutter your blog tip, so come on by! Happy Monday!

Ron Cooper said...

I’m already following your neat blog. I have a new Facebook friends page where I will begin post inspiring messages three times a week. Check it out below!

Ron

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspire/338562522284?ref=ts

Blog: http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Fabulous Finds said...

Hi
I'm a new follower of your blog. I found you via Southern Reflections Monday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day.
Cheers,
Tiffany

Chris said...

Hi, I like your blog!

I am a casting director for a USO sponsored docu-reality series called ROAD TO REUNION. We are looking for military families who have a loved one on active duty overseas and want to tell your story. For more information please email me at roadtoreunioncasting@gmail.com or fill out a submission form at www.roadtoreunion.com

Thanks!
CHRIS

Mrs. JPT said...

Thank you everyone for stopping by! I'll be heading to visit each of you next!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...