Those Who Love Me!

Turbo Fire!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Gratitude Challenge Day 5



I think this challenge has come right on time! I mean, it is November...Thanksgiving?! I'm just saying. My friend over at Randomonium is hosting a "30 Day Gratitude Challenge" and I think it's a fabulous idea. You can join the Mr. Linky list to visit other bloggers participating here.



Today's Gratification: Waking up this morning!

I know, I know. Today's gratification isn't anything major. But, have you ever stopped to think that we may take the simplest things for granted? Like, we just ASSUME we're suppose to wake up to see another day. We really aren't guaranteed another day of waking; which is why I am so grateful for the opportunity. I get to experience more of life, explore new adventures, spend time with my loved ones and just enjoy the day.

Today will be another awesome day because I'm going to make it awesome!

Have a grand day everyone!!

Until next post...


0 Love Its or Hate Its:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...