Welcome everyone! It's that time of the week again. And yes, I know, I've been slacking on the blog posts this month. I blame it on LIFE! LOL! I'll have a blog post up this weekend about why I have been so MIA. I promise I have a good reason, LOL!
If you want to join in on the fun, join us over at Wife of A Sailor to link up.
1. What secret indulgence do you act on while your spouse is away? (from Devil Dog Darling)
- Now, it wouldn't be a secret if I told now would it?! LOL! Let's see. I'll give you this one. I indulge in cooking lots and lots of food that I know for a fact he would turn his nose up to. ::sigh:: Those are the good days. LOL!
2. If you were a spice, what would you be? (from New Girl On Post)
- Cayenne Pepper. It's feared sometimes because it's considered too hot, but if you add just a little bit, it can make everything alright! And I keeps it spicy! ::Get your minds out the gutter! I'm not talking strictly bedroom spicy ya know! Sheesh!::
3. Where do you go for support when your significant other is deployed? (from Texas Meets Washington)
- My online military spouses, my Dad, MIL and BFF.
4. What is the oldest thing you own? (from A Troop's Girl)
- Oh my. The oldest thing WOULD have been this Tweety Bird comforter that my ex-boyfriend got me for my birthday when we were in high school. But since that has since disappeared, I'm going to have to go with my very first Vicky Secrets bathrobe! That thing needs to be retired, LOL!
5. How did you vision your future pre-military? (from Daddy's Duty)
- Graduate from college with a degree in either medicine or sports medicine. Married with kids by 25 (Accomplished but we only have one kid thanks to stupid PCOS). Climbing the ladder in my career. Living the good life in California with my family. Retiring by 65 and then traveling with The Hubster.
As you can see, I only have ONE of those checked off! But that's ok. Things are still going FANTABULOUS for me and my family and I wouldn't change a thing! Well one thing...ANOTHER KID!