Those Who Love Me!

Turbo Fire!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Writer's Workshop: 10 Reasons Why I'm Glad it's Fall

Mama's Losin' It

It feels so gooooood to be BACK! Oh how I miss blogging so!

It's Writer's Workshop time! If you want to join in, just click the cute little poodle up above or CLICK HERE.

Now....

10 Reasons Why I'm Glad It's Fall

::thinking::

Well, I know we're "technically" in Fall but, where the good 'ole Navy has sent us seems to be slightly behind schedule. You see, for the next 10 days we'll be having weather ranging from 96 to 87 degrees! Our "Fall" weather will be during early morning times. Like right now, it's only 63!

BUT, I can still list my reasons right?! Ok. Here we go!

10. The weather will be getting cooler!

9. I get to do really cool Fall projects with Mini Me!

8. The Hubster won't be going on as many DETS (detachments; small deployments).

7. The weather will be getting cooler!

6. I get to rock cute boots and sweaters!

5. One word: THANKSGIVING!!!

4. My BIRTHDAY of course! [Oct. 25th ::hint hint, nudge nudge::]

3. Did I happen to mention the weather gets cooler? I didn't? Oh well, it does!

2. FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!! Geaux Saints!

1. It's one season closer to Christmas!


And that's it! See ya next post!





0 Love Its or Hate Its:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...