Those Who Love Me!

Turbo Fire!

Friday, October 29, 2010

::sigh::


Talk about writer's block! Well actually, I have had tons of stuff to blog about. TONS! I just couldn't figure out how to implement them into my blog. I have heard so many different things on how to have a successful blog that I literally became confused.

If I want to blog about health and fitness, I should have a health and fitness blog.

If I want to blog about cooking, I should have a cooking blog.

If I want to blog about makeup and fashion, I better go get my self a blog specifically for that.

Then my friend happen to mention to me how she has been reading this eBook on blogging and they suggest staying away from all the cool blog hops! What the heck?! I was having fun participating. So needless to say, I took a little break and decided this:

This is MY blog and I want to blog about WHAT I WANT and WHEN I WANT and I'm going to do JUST THAT! Matter of fact, check out my very first blog post that basically said the same thing.

::whew:: I feel better now.

I feel like this, if people who visit my blog aren't happy about what I blog about, then so be it! There are thousands of other bloggers who meet their interest. One of my favorite bloggers Mama Still Wears Gucci always blogs what she wants to and gets ton of people who love and hate her. She doesn't even concern herself with those who have a problem with the way she blogs. And I love her style of being herself!

So get ready to be hit with a WIDE variety of blog posts from me. Because quite frankly, I do have an identity outside of being just a Navy wife and SAHM.

Now that that is out of the way, I'm about to blog my little heart out!

 

Until next post....


0 Love Its or Hate Its:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...