Those Who Love Me!

Turbo Fire!

Friday, February 25, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #31


Welcome back everyone! I look forward to my Friday bloghop. You all are amazing! If you want to join in on the fun, head on over to Wife of a Sailor and link up with us!


1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life "perfect"? [submitted by Oh How Delightful]

- First let me say, I don't too much mind the deployments. Yes they can be hard, stressful and depressing but we've personally found deployments to bring us closer each and every time. We've been through 3 already with number 4 coming up soon.

Now, to answer the question, I would pick solid support from other MilSpouses. I've seen far too many times where most MilSpouses tear each other down instead of supporting one another. We are all in the same situation. Our husbands (wives for those men MilSpouses!) all sacrifice their time with us to protect our freedom and this country. We all go through hard times. I know not everyone agrees all the time but when it comes to military life, we should all agree that none of us can make it without a fellow MilSpouse sister there to help us stay focused and to remember we are not alone in this. To ME, that would make it perfect. But I'm also not your typical person neither soooo.....yeah.
2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? [submitted by Married into Army]

- Ummm ::thinking:: I'm just going to Google that, LOL!! Here you go: The Answer!

3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? [submitted by It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To]

- A personal trainer. Being a personal trainer to the stars would be awesome, but I would also love to train SAHMs who think they can't get in a good workout since they are home with the kids, overweight children to show them the importance of being in shape and living a healthy lifestyle and obese adults to show them that they don't have to go at losing the weight alone. If no one wants to give them the encouragement and support that they needed to meet their goals, I would be there for them cheering them on and taking the journey with them.

4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don't what would you get? [submitted by The Squid's Accomplice]

- Not yet. I do plan on getting the anchor since my husband is in the Navy but I want it to be really unique. I already have two tattoos and I want the service related one to include some significant things to us. I think that tattoo would be the one I get when we go and get tattoos together.

5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? [submitted by To The Nth]

- Ooooh this is a good question! Let's see. I would probably go with gardening. I really want to start a garden with my daughter this year (I said we were going to do it last year but totally forgot about it). She's really interested in plants and animals and I just think it would be a great thing to do for our family. So gardening it would be so that I could learn what to plant with what, when, harvest times, blah blah blah!

See you all next week!


1 Love Its or Hate Its:

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

Great post. Support is so important.

I'm following from the hop.

ecwrites.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...