Those Who Love Me!

Turbo Fire!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TurboFire Month One Review!


Month one is complete! I am having so much fun with this program. If you haven't heard about TurboFire, I don't know where you have been! I mean, I've only been blogging about it for the past 4 weeks now, LOL! No but seriously, TurboFire is one of the hottest programs that Beachbody offers. They also offer the popular programs Turbo Jam, P90X, Insanity and Hip Hop Abs.

Well, let's get down to business. Here is my review:


a comic strip!

a comic strip!

a comic strip!

First Month Results: My weight fluctuated the first month. For the most part, I was 187.8 up until last week. Soooo, I kind of think I may have just been having a really good day when I weighed in. I even weighed in at 186 at the doctor's office so, yeah, it was a good day the first day. I still rewarded myself with some new workout shorts though!  

My clothes are definitely getting looser. The dress I wore to the Command Change of Command in December is a size 14 and it was pretty loose when I wore it on Sunday to church! Yay! Jeans, workout pants and some of even some of my lingerie are also loose. Good sign to me!

Nutrition: Soooooo ::looking down at the floor:: I didn't exactly follow the nutrition guide. Initially I said I was going to do a raw food/vegetarian plan. I followed it pretty well except for a few times when I got really overwhelmed with a few things. And the first thing that I didn't even THINK to make sure happened was eat. I did, however, do really well tracking my food and I could totally see where I lacked in nutrition. So I will most definitely continue tracking my food. Will be implementing Shakeology in the next two weeks.

Overall Review: Love love love TurboFire! It's hip. Fun. And challenging all at the same time. My favorite moves are the Twist, Clockwork and Tuck Jumps. I always seem to get my second, third and fourth wind when we do those moves. My friend who is doing TurboFire with me has lost quite a few inches and pounds as well! I'm so proud of her! We have decided that at the end of this next four weeks, we will do the Inferno Plan before starting the last month of TurboFire. I'll explain that when we get closer.

So that's it! My first month of TurboFire. I'm having so much fun. If you're interested in TurboFire too, let me know! I'm an Independent Beachbody Coach and you can order any Beachbody product through me! Getting back in shape after having a child has totally amped me up again abut getting re-certified as a personal trainer again. My goal for that is by my birthday in October. I think I can do it!


Until Next Post....




1 Love Its or Hate Its:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job!! So proud of you for continuing to do what you do!! I am excited to hear about how you like the Shakeology when you start it!! Keep up the amazing job!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...