Those Who Love Me!

Turbo Fire!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TTC Update




Finally had the opportunity to meet the new doctor. I still have my regular doctor but, he's just a general practitioner and I needed an OB/GYN. I felt bad asking if he could give me a referral to an OB/GYN. But, we've already been down this road so, we know what it's going to take to possibly achieve a BFP. This doctor was really cool! He's even cooler because he's from my hometown Los Angeles! So he automatically started off with 5 star rating. He spent time getting to know me and what my hopes were for this journey.

We're basically back on the same game plan as before. I know will be adding Provera (to get this cycle thing started) and Clomid (get them ovaries ovulating). 5 days of each. Then you know, we do our thang, LOL!!! It'll be blood test time to see if we had a successful ovulation. I'm hoping things go smoothly. Last time it only took two rounds. Putting this in God's hands and praying for a success!

Tomorrow I'll pick up the prescriptions. And then....let the games begin!






3 Love Its or Hate Its:

Ann On and On... said...

It a difficult journey....you sound like you are handling it all very well. I hope only the best for you.

Welcome to SITS!

Just Lisa said...

Good luck! I know TTC can be very stressful, so try to have fun with it! :)

I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

Mrs. JPT said...

Thanks Ladies!!! I do believe you ladies are the only ones from SITS that I have had come by my spot. So excited!

This will be our second time TTC so hopefully, it's not as stressful. But like you both said it can be a difficult journey.

Thanks again for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...