10 Things That Put a Smile on My Face When I'm not Happy!
I am very much a Scorpio. My moods swing with the wind most of the time. But no matter, how upset or unhappy I am, these 10 things are sure to get me back to the happy-go-lucky self.
1. The sound of sweet laughter of my Mini Me. She laughs from her soul...the best kind of laugh there is.
2. My husband's loving touch. The softest touch from him makes my heart skip a beat.
3. When my husband says "Babe, you're my hero. I couldn't have asked for a better Mother for our daughter" or "You are absolutely beautiful".
4. MUSIC! Mostly my favorite songs.
5. Waking up in the morning, going downstairs and my house is still SPOTLESS!
6. Working out. Doing my cardio and lifting those weights just make me feel so empowered and so wonderful. Can't help but to get a smile on my face.
7. Discovering that Mini Me has learned something knew. Watching her explore makes me a proud Mama!
8. Traveling with my family. Visiting family or new (and old) places makes for a great break from the agriculture we are stationed near.
9. Getting a surprise delivery.
10. My family! It's just the three of us but, I've been truly blessed with a very beautiful family. Those two brighten up my days just by being in the house. I may have days where nothing seems to be going right, but at the end of the day, I know that I am fortunate and very grateful for the life that has been bestowed upon me.
[Thanks Mama Kat for the writing prompt!]