Those Who Love Me!

Turbo Fire!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

5 Years Strong..It's Our Anniversary!

Who would have thunk it?! 5 years with this man!! Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would snatch him off the market. But I did! And I am so glad too. To keep this blog post from being too long from my overabundance of love for this man, you can click here to read our story and click here to read my letter to my amazing husband.

But for your viewing and listening pleasure (as well as mine), this song always brings a smile to my heart. It came out right when my husband and I first started dating. And when he sang it to me or just with me near (I'm saying sang because he barely has time to listen to music anymore let along sing to me), you could hear and see the love in his eyes and voice ::swoon:: We probably shouldn't have become a couple but, God works in mysterious ways. Typically if I'm having a bad day, especially when he's deployed, I just play this song over and over again and everything is alright again.

Happy Anniversary baby! 5 years and counting. They say the first 5 are the toughest. We've had our ups and downs just like every other married couple. So I think it's safe to say, we're doing pretty good! Ready for more years as your beautiful wife! Love you!


0 Love Its or Hate Its:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...